Saturday, October 25, 2014

Book Review: CARNIVAL (Short Stories)



Book Details. . .


Title: Carnival
Author: Multiple Authors
Genre:  Fiction
Publisher: Litizen.com
Pages: 235 Pages
Price: INR 109 (Flipkart)

Rating: 3/5


Book Review. . .


This review was done for The Tales Pensieve (TTP) under their reviewer program.

I am personally not an ardent fan of Short story genre as I haven't read much of this genre. It’s not that I don’t like short stories as such but it had never occurred me to try this type of literature as I found myself more inclined and glued to the longer version of the game. So when I got a chance to get hold of Carnival – a collection of 15 Short Stories by multiple (promising) Indian authors, I couldn’t hold my excitement. The recent phase of Indian Literature gives one a firm belief that old days of quality literature are coming back and Carnival, once again, re-affirms that opinion.

The Carnival can surely offer you a welcome break from longer version of the stories as it is a offers a mesmerising blend of a wide genre of stories representing various facets and colors of life. This is specially a ‘feel good’ read for the simple reason that it provides you an affirmed assurance about the upcoming era of Indian Literature.
  

I thank TTP for giving me the opportunity to review the book.

~Shubh Life . . . OM Sai Ram

Heartfelt thanks for visiting here. . .Your thoughts & feedback on the post are awaited & would be highly appreciated. Do spare some time to drop in your comment about the post, page or anything you feel like. . . it always feels great to hear from you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all about sharing life's snippets here at Musings of a Wandering Heart. . . Your thoughts on the post are awaited & would be highly appreciated.

Do provide your comments & visit again as all effort would be made to respond to your message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...